The most intense colors to kick start 2020
These days a new look isn’t about something sporadic which has been decided in the blink of an eye, it’s something that’s been considered carefully and have combed carefully through our styling assistant Google in search of inspiration and to ensure that the look we choose to ask for at our local salon will hit all the right notes. With thousands of inspirational screenshots in hand we make the decision to take the next step, and go for that big hair color change. In today’s blog we reveal the right shade and technique for you. Keep reading!
The perfect technique for your hair in 2020
Before going into any detail on the perfect color for you we’ve got something to say: let your stylist advise you! The shape of your face, the colors you choose to dress yourself in and your personal style are, among others, the factors that will influence the final result, so remember to always mention to your stylist that you want to achieve a result that’s SI-MI-LAR to the thousands of photos you’ve seen, but adapted to suit you.
Once we’ve got it clear that we’re all different and that each of us is more suited to one thing or another we can start to discuss hair color. To ensure that our hair has movement and volume we can create a 4D effect. With this technique we can create dimension by playing around with four different values: level, the applied color, the base color and the vertical color.
To get the desired result the first thing we have to do is determine the level of lift from light to dark that we hope to obtain, bearing in mind that a platinum blonde base is the lightest color and black is the darkest. Once we’ve decided on this we can determine which is our ideal tone on that scale and it’s at this point that your stylist needs to keep in mind your features and personal taste. If we want that 4D effect we were talking about then we need to differentiate between horizontal color, which refers to the base color we use to cover the hair as a whole and then the vertical color which will be achieved through high or lowlights. The 4D effect is one of the best choices for 2020, a technique which achieves natural and flattering results with any color combination.
The most wanted colors to see in 2020
Once everything we need to remember to achieve our desired result is clear then is the time to introduce you to the colors that are set to become some of the biggest trends in 2020:
- 7,63 REDDISH GOLDEN BLONDE: is the most popular shade of red around. It creates a dimensional result that adds volume and brightness. 100% recommendable for fair skin
- 7,60 NATURAL REDDISH BLONDE: highly desirable but not easy to achieve. This color is pure and balanced and harmonizes the overall look to perfection, creating the perfect balance between hair and face.
- 6,62 REDDISH PEARLY DARK BLONDE: this color is great for creating depth and dimension. The perfect color for brunettes!
- 6,92 DARK BLONDE PEARLY VIOLET: for anyone who just adores purple this is the ideal tone. Use this color to create long-lasting reflects that are resistant to light.
- 0,96 IRIS TOKYO: for the most daring of you we have 0,96. A color that boosts the skin’s golden hues, softening and defining facial features.
And if you’re interested in other articles like ‘The most intense colors to kick start 2020’, or you want to stay ahead of the latest trends, get some daily hair care tips or find out what’s hot in hairstyling, then follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.