Ranking: the Top 3 romantic styles for bobs
The trends oracle has spoken: in 2019 the bob will continue to reign over all. If always wearing your hair down makes you long for longer locks, then we share with you 3 romantic and comfortable to wear hairstyles perfect for bobs.
Just so you know, mid-length manes can also be turned into fabulous looks for this year’s weddings, events, communions, baptisms and important dinner dates with these 3 gorgeous hairstyles that we’ll be showing you here. Bookmark this article in favorites because you’ll be coming back to it on more than one occasion. So here we go!
Slick pony with center part
If you were only brave enough to go with a long bob, then this hairstyle is ideal for you. It’s really elegant and full of glamour and will reign over any event it goes to. And not only that! It’s the ideal solution for brides, guests and bridesmaids searching for an elegant and sophisticated look that’s simple at the same time. If you want to win first prize then we suggest adding a velvet bow, jeweled elastic or, if you’re the bride, a veil.
These are the steps you should follow to get the look spot on:
1. Apply Straightening Spray all over to prevent damage, then blow dry and smooth out with a straightening iron. Remember that the smaller the strands you iron, the smoother the look will be.
2. Use a fine comb to create a center part. Then, gently backcomb the crown area to add a touch of volume and apply a little of the fast-drying strong hold Strong Lac from the Pro.Line range.
3. Then, spray a little of the same hairspray onto the brush and brush both sides back to create the slick look we’re aiming for.
4. Gather your hair up into a ponytail at neck height. Then, if you can, take a separate lock of hair and wrap it around the elastic. Apply our shine spray Salerm 21 Finish and voila! You’re ready to rock.
Curly bob with side part
So, you were brave, and even though your hair is curly, you went for a haircut right above your shoulders. Just for that you deserve one of the freshest and most sophisticated styles we’ve ever seen. The key to this look is cutting at shoulder length and getting volume at the root. To complete the look use a pearl hair pin to clip the hair to one side and complete that très chic look.
Want to try out this look? Then follow these simple steps:
2. After rinsing pat dry and comb through a hazelnut-sized amount of our leave-in conditioner Salerm 21, which is great for curly hair because it improves feel and hydration. Then add some volume to the roots at the crown with Volume Spray from the Pro·Line range which, thanks to its thermoactive resins, adds body to even the finest of hair. Then let your hair dry naturally.
3. Comb a side part to split the hair in two and brush the side that’ll be left loose out of the way.
4. Spray some strong hold Natural Lac (which has a natural finish), onto a brush and brush the other side behind your ear. Hold in place with a pearl hair grip or pin (that look is so in right now) but, if you prefer to hide the pins you can use traditional bobby pins and slide them under the hair out of sight. Lastly finish off with our Salerm 21 Finish illuminating spray.
Effortless milkmaid braid
We saw it on actress Lucy Boynton on the red carpet and, from that moment on, we haven’t been able to get it out of our heads. The female star of movie Bohemian Rhapsody showed us that having short hair doesn’t mean you have to wear it down all of the time. We’ve seen her wear Hollywood waves, half up half down dos with bows and with updos as beautiful as the one we’re going to tell you about here. It’s so bohemian and romantic it makes us feel all dreamy! It’s the ideal option for girls with wavy hair and a round face.
Here is our step-by-step guide to recreating the effortless milkmaid braid:
1. Before getting started, spray some heat defence Straightening Spray all over to prevent damage. Blow dry and use a styling iron to create waves all over. The finer the strand, the more defined the wave will be. As you go apply some Nature Lac from the Pro·Line range. It’s ideal for styling hold with natural movement, which is just what we’re looking for.
2. With a wide-toothed comb or even with your fingers (if you prefer), open out the waves for a more natural effect. Then, apply the texturizing Volume Spray to make sure the waves will last for hours on end.
3. Then get started on your milkmaid braid! Start by sectioning from one side to the other. If you’re after a bohemian effect then we recommend leaving the braid quite loose with plenty of flyaway strands. Try to leave 4 or 5 small locks of hair loose around your face as you go along.
4. Once you’ve done that, hold in place with hair pins. Then, use a comb to pull at the braid’s sections and loosen strands around the crown to boost the ‘messy’ finish and then, apply some strong hold hairspray like Extreme Lac from the Pro·Line range to hold the hairstyle firmly in place.
5. Lastly, use hair pins to pin up the hair section that was left loose, into a messy bun, leaving a few strands loose. The perfect look is yours!
Do you like the 3 romantic looks that we’ve shown you here? Which is your favorite?
And if you’re interested in other articles like Ranking: the Top 3 romantic styles for bobs, or you want to stay ahead of the latest trends, get some daily hair care tips or find out what’s hot in hairstyling, then follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.